|Attendee Information||Exhibitor Information||Hotel & Travel|
Albuquerque, New Mexico, the host city of the 2014 APPL Convention and Trade Show, is surrounded by more than 300 public land sites throughout the state. From the deserts in the south to the Ponderosa Forests in the North, "The Land Of Enchantment" has a variety of terrains for you to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 Convention & Trade Show!
The annual Partnership Convention & Trade Show is THE professional development event for the public lands community.
The APPL Partnership Convention brings together nonprofit leadership, staff, and board members with local, regional, state and federal land management agency partners for three days of learning:
- High quality learning delivered by expert trainers on a wide range of partnership and nonprofit topics (Detailed program coming soon)
- Facilitated exchanges that enable participants to share ideas and experiences
- Connections with vendors offering educational and revenue generating products and services for the public lands community (click here to view 2014 exhibitor and show specials)
The Trade Show is the premier showcase of educational and theme-related merchandise, retail management products, and services focused on the public lands community.
Register now to be an exhibitor at the best one-stop shopping opportunity for cooperating and interpretive associations and friends groups.
- Space is filling up quickly – register now to be an exhibitor
- View the 2014 exhibitor and show special list
The Power of Partnerships
Jim Davidson, Co-author of national best seller and award winner “The Ledge: An Inspirational Story of Friendship and Survial”
As public lands continue to face serious funding challenges, it’s imperative that nonprofits and agency partners commit to the power of partnerships. In this keynote, noted author Jim Davidson will address that commitment, reinforcing that partners working in tandem can face adversity with courage, persevere through repeated challenges, and overcome uncertainty.