APPL member organizations serve over 500 public lands sites nationwide in cooperation with their land management agency partners.
- 85% have membership and/or fundraising programs that connect them to public lands enthusiasts nationally and internationally
- 76% manage retail stores on public lands that offer enhanced visitor experiences as well as revenues to reinvest in supporting outreach and educational programs
- 60% publish and/or develop interpretive products that develop greater understanding and appreciation for public lands
- 56% conduct educational programs or field institutes that actively engage visitors of all ages in hands-on public land experiences
- 43% manage volunteer programs that enable citizens to become directly involved in helping to steward public lands
- 39% provide one or more free visitor publications that provide useful information to help visitors have meaningful and safe experiences while on public lands
A-C | D-F | G-H | I-O | P-R | S-Z